页面

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ben Roethlisberger: Prospects Are Grim


Not a good news here, but I have to post it to you all. Check below.

For a big man speaking, this Roethlisberger down a lot.cheap nfl nike jerseys


Roethlisberger has fired a NFL high 177 times, since 2008, including eight times in his last night of the regular season against Philadelphia hawks four years ago.

This is the fresh Roethlisberger beating Pittsburgh steelers team mentality as (1-2) are going to have an eagle (3-1) Sunday. Byron Leftwich must complete a performance loss in Philadelphia on September 21, 2008 suffered a heavy blow Roethlisberger from Brian dawkins in the fourth quarter.

"They got in the United States and fired me a heap of," Roethlisberger said. "This is a very frustrating game. I remember after that game to one of my teammates houses, say 'I don't know what I can do this a long time." It will seriously affect you and they create a lot of problems. "

Roethlisberger not resign, of course. He has a return next week in overtime victory over Baltimore, and his leadership steelers second super bowl championship season four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment